Craftsmanship:The idea of setting my picture up was actually pretty basic. The difficult part was to actually turn myself into the cube and to have myself figuring out the cube as well. When I took the actual photo pof me figuring out the cube, I was really holding a real cube and just replaced the real cube with the one of me. Overall I like my idea and I think it was good but I could have done better with the cube and actually putting the two together.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Metaphor
Idea:My idea for my metaphor project was to figure something out that was confusing or complicated so that I could compare it to how I felt at the moment. One day in class Andrew was messing with a Rubik's Cube and there was my idea. It hit me!
Composition:The Compostion of the photo was to show how confused i was at the moment. So i figured since Rubik's Cubes are complicating I could turn myself into one then have myself trying to figure it out on the other hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like this photo it came out really nice. I think your whole concept of your personal metaphor was nice good job!
Post a Comment